Money Heist (My honest Takeaways)


You might have grown a tad bit curious by the title because I have never conveyed my thoughts, especially about some random series episode, but when I saw this episode, I was like “Bro! I gotta write about it and tell people how I feel.”

I honestly loved the last episode of part 5, not just because it was crazy amazing but also because what it had to offer on a quite deeper level.

The way everything was planned, the plot twists, the cinematography and all the battle sequences which kept me glued to my screen. Rarely there have been shows where almost every character has left a mark on the audience and it is funny how Money Heist has got us all to admire a bunch of robbers, but it is what it is.

‘Live many lives’, the title itself is very well woven in the fabric of the story. How many lives have we lived as humans in this life time? Everyone would say ONE obviously! What am I even asking? But ask yourself, are you living just one life?

As the plot unfolds, we get to know how Tokyo was devastated and broken when her boyfriend Rene died, but she became onboard with it when she met Rio, she STARTED OVER and it was the best time of her life.

Her last words to Rio were “Something is ending today, but it’s the first day of your next life, you’ve got a lot of lives to live. It’s party time!” How beautiful is this? Sums up pretty much everything.

Each time something ends, something new begins, a new sun shines, fresh flowers bloom and it feels like we are reborn. Every time we conquer a battle and move on, we emerge as new a person who is much more confident and experienced.

How wonderful it is to live by this notion, that we indeed have so many lives to live in this single life time, because we have no clue and assurity as to if we will get this gift of EXISTING, ever again.

So as Tokyo says, “You’ve got a lot of lives to live!” and as Chirpy R says, “Live many lives, life is too short to be reliving just that one hurtful phase of your life, time and again, when you have the gift to be reborn just every other day; too short to be lived imprisoned by the agonies of the past; although, there can be scars and bruises of the past, but you gotta embrace them to make them fully disappear.”

The episode was a remainder of everything that Olivia (Tokyo) stands for — FREEDOM. Her desire was to be free. Although she was a volatile, impulsive, hot-headed and vulnerable character but at the end she became truly free by repaying the Professor for always being her Guardian Angel.

All of us also want to have the privilege to be free at some level but we are not willing to pay the price. To be really free you need to have that discipline to think and take action. The Professor worked for 20 years before executing his first plan at the Royal Mint of Spain, he put his heart into it — his time, his efforts, his energy and nearly half of his life into planning almost each and every possible obstacle that could come in their way and its potential solution. He prepares himself for loss and failure. EVERYTHING COMES WITH A PRICE, and if you desire to be free, you should have the audacity to look adversity in the face and resist it.

And lastly, I loved how Tokyo said “I’m going to fight until my arms rip off!” Just like the fighting spirit of a lion she struggled but did not give up, she confronted the situation head-on and fought till her last breath. Her unwavering spirit and refusal to surrender was commendable.

She will remain in our hearts forever, for the kind of sacrifice she made, for her bad ass behavior, for how true she had been to her character and how openly she expressed her emotions and her stances. There’s a lot to be learnt from her story.

Thank you for coping up with me and my obsession with Money Heist and Ursula Corbero (I absolutely adore her way too much), if you’ve reached till here, you’re really a true fan of the show, so, HIGH FIVE!

This show has undoubtedly given me a new perspective about life and I desperately wanted to share it as I’m fortunate enough to have this platform.

You can also share your take-aways from the show in the comment section, I’ll be more than happy to read all the different POVs!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Comments

  1. Very nice share Raina, after along time. Thanks so much. Keep writing πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww😍....I haven't seen the episode....But after going through this blog......Ohh my god......I am sooo curious and excited about it...Well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘......Keep writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts