How to begin something new?

                                               

                                       HOW TO BEGIN SOMETHING NEW?

Have you ever had a sudden realization that you are actually good at something and wanted to begin something new in your life but then you’re taken aback by fear of judgments, fear of failure, fear of the unknown, questions like “I think I won’t be able to do it”,” where will I start from”, and the most common one” I think I am not ready for this”?

No worries my friend, this has happened with me too and it happens with anyone who starts something fresh.

“Nothing in this universe can stop you from letting go and start over”. Whenever you start something new it is always bound to bring fear because changes are difficult to deal with, but here you have to decide whether you want to face the discomfort of changing for the better or the discomfort of regretting later. Solely your call!


Here I have listed some things which will give you the courage to begin something new!

1 BELIEVE IN YOURSELF:

First things first, you need to believe in yourself, I know you’ve heard this a lot of times but it is worth the repeat! When you yourself don’t believe that you can do it, no one will
ever do, first, you need to be sure and have trust in your abilities and potential. There are already thousands of people out there who don’t think that you’re capable enough, so at least you should have faith in your potential! When you’re young it is very important to trust yourself and know that whatever it is, YOU CAN DO IT.

BE VERY CONFIDENT OF THE CHOICES YOU MAKE.

2. ENGAGE IN POSITIVE SELF-TALK:

We are our worst critics. We often say very rude and disrespectable things to ourselves that leads to self-doubt and despair.

Positive self-talk is a very effective way of boosting your confidence. You have to assure, affirm and tell yourself what is right for you. No one will ever be able to motivate and understand you better than you can.

Positive self-talk is very important because when you withdraw into yourself, your soul is talking to you and there is nothing more beautiful and pure than this.

Here are some affirmations that can help you:

· I’m worthy of it.

· I have the potential and I am capable.

· I’m going to embrace discomfort.

· I’m more than I appear to be.

· I have the power to endure the failures.

· The world needs me.

These have personally helped me a lot.

You can also try journaling because when thoughts are in your mind they’re raw and all messed up but when you put them in words you understand and get clarity on what you actually want!

3. GET OVER SELF-DOUBT:


It is the biggest devil in your way to success. Extreme cases of self-doubt lead people to step down from their ventures because they think that they’re not capable enough. I have experienced this myself when I was going to start off my blogging journey. I was filled with self-doubt and didn’t want to come out of my comfort zone but I did it despite the fear because I knew that SELF DOUBT IS THE DEATH OF MY CREATIVE IMAGINATION. I knew that I would have been wasting my talent if I don’t do this.

One way to overcome self-doubt is to write affirmations repeatedly. I personally do positive journaling when I’m trapped in self-limiting thoughts, you can always talk to your friends and family or someone who you trust can tell you your strong points and help encourage you.

4. OVERCOME THE FEAR OF FAILURE: 

Failure is always bound to make you learn something. It is an integral part of success because if you don’t fall how will you learn to stand up? Failure is subjective. Some people think of failure as a defeat while others take it as a lesson and make a comeback! It’s your choice. You can’t avoid it because it is inevitable so it is better to deal with it with a good spirit!

5. BE PERSISTENT:

Sincere and continuous efforts always lead to wonderful results. But you mustn’t give up in the midway and should finish what you’ve started. Most of the people who failed, gave up what they started and could not endure.

But remember that SLOW PROGRESS IS ALSO PROGRESS.

Efforts and perseverance connect your dreams to reality. You just need to be working towards the right direction, your pace can be slow but if the direction is right you will eventually reach your destiny.

6. REMOVE THE FEAR OF JUDGEMENTS:

People’s opinion about you is THEIR opinion, it’s not you, it’s them. Some scientists even deny the highly accepted BIG BANG THEORY. So you have to be okay with the fact that some people will not like your work, it’s fine you must respect their choices, you will be happier if you practice this. Always remember to take constructive criticism. But people who laugh at the people who are trying to do their best are a disgrace to the world. So you shouldn’t pay attention to those crack heads!

YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GROW IN WHATEVER YOU DO! You’ve got this ONE LIFE, WHY TO THINK TWICE?

If you tell yourself that you’re not ready enough, you are deluding yourself and are finding excuses so that you don’t have to come out of your comfort zone. But trust me, people with half the talent you have are shining out there and you’re here, thinking, that “I’m not ready to do this.”

TRUST THE MAGIC OF BEGINNINGS AND THE PROCESSDon’t try to rush through it, enjoy it and advance at your pace even if it is slow,  just keep striving and be consistent.

THE FIRST STEP IS – JUST START, WITHOUT THINKING MUCH, AND ‘THE HOW’ WILL FOLLOW YOU!

Thank you for reading. I hope it motivated you to begin something new, please do share your takeaway in the comments!

If you are suffering from any adversity or challenge in your life and need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me on my Instagram or Gmail, I will try my best to revert and we can have a one-on-one conversation there.

INSTAGRAM -  https://instagram.com/raaaaiiinnaa_?r=nametag

GMAIL - rainanagpal56@gmail.com

PINTEREST - https://in.pinterest.com/rainanagpal56/


UNTIL NEXT TIME

HAPPY LIVING! 😊

Comments

  1. Brilliancy at its best Raina! You are such an wholesome writer I must say. Your blogs motivates me and I can sense the positivity in the lines you preach. Thank you for the efforts very well appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that was the best you've written so far :) . One of the most important topic . Keep writing raina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly worth reading ur blog Raina
    Influenced me alot keep it up😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice... ur all blogs r motivational.. stay blessed always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your thoughts/blogs are amazing di keep writing and keep motivating others!!❣️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your thoughts/blogs are amazing di keep writing and keep motivating others!!❣️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your thoughts/blogs are amazing di keep writing and keep motivating others!!❣️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well explained Raina. This will help many people to change their perspective including me. Great job Raina. Keep writing and motivating.Thanks so much. God bless you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. To do SEO (search engine optimization), to get more reach. Contact us.
    Write us here:- beastlisting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey , It was great to read .
    Looking forward to read the next one .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep going dear....😊you are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts